Wednesday, February 13, 2019
" Y Que Pasara Con Jovenes Como MIguel Fernandez?" Education, Immigration, and the Future of Latinas/os in the United States
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SPIT AND PASSION I found this book to be very rare and uncensored in the way it transmitted its message to the readers. The author pres...
-
Latina Experience in Care Work In this essay by Mary Romero is discusses what care workers in general are faced in ...
-
SPIT AND PASSION I found this book to be very rare and uncensored in the way it transmitted its message to the readers. The author pres...
-
This reading was very interesting about how education and immigration play an important role in the Latino environment. Miguel Fernandez ...
Hi Guiliana,
ReplyDeleteThis is a good start. I like how you use a video to connect to the themes of the essay. In future posts spend more time engaging with the course material (your posts should be around 300 words this is a tad short), try asking some of those CLOSE-UP questions.